Landscape lighting can completely transform the look and feel of your property in Tampa. Whether you want to improve the security of your office building or you want to give your home a resort-like feel, Professor Green Thumb can help make your landscaping a professionally designed work of art. You can choose from a wide range of options, including:
- Accent lights (highlight your palm trees)
- In-ground lights (illuminate your sidewalks and paths for added safety)
- Bullet and canister lights (shed some light on your exquisite plants, shrubs, and trees)
- Down and up lights (show off your fountains and water features)
- Spotlights (light up your flags and trees)
- Security lights (protect your home or business in Tampa)
- Floodlights (for large yards and patios)
- Pathway and spread lights (for safety while walking in the dark)
- Patio and deck lights (to enjoy the outdoors no matter the time of day)
Bulbs and Power/Energy Sources
No matter the type of landscape lighting you choose for your property in Tampa, there are many different kinds of energy and power sources to select. We can help you choose the right option for your needs and what you envision for your home or office.
- Solar power. Harness the solar energy of the sun to power your lights. You also benefit from having the lights turn on by themselves once the sun sets for the day.
- LED bulbs. LEDs last longer, shine brighter, and use a fraction of the energy of other types of bulbs.
- Motion sensor activated. Protect your property from unwanted visitors with lights that turn on when they sense movement. You can specify the radius and detection sensitivity level.
- Timer lights. If you do not want to have to worry about turning lights on and off every day, just use a timer and the clock will handle all of the work for you!
- Plug-in. This reliable system is great for ad-hoc lights when you need them.
- Battery-powered. A cord-free option if you are concerned about appearance and aesthetic.
- Hardwiring. For a more permanent, reliable, and long-lasting solution, hard-wired lights are an excellent option for landscape lighting in Tampa Bay.
The Benefits of Landscape Lighting
Many Tampa Bay residents choose to install landscape lighting because of the many benefits it provides home and business owners alike. Primarily, these reasons are categorized as enhancing safety, security, and aesthetics.
In Tampa Bay, we appreciate the outdoors. We spend our time with family and friends enjoying the fresh air and sunshine throughout the entire year. To extend our outdoor time, landscape lighting can allow you to stay out once the sun goes down. Most yards contain hazards like hoses, landscaping, tree roots, kid’s toys, and other dangers (if you have a pet, you know what else can lurk out there in the dark!). With adequate illumination, you can safely enjoy your outside environment.
Sure, installing a security system can protect your home or office from unwanted intruders, but you can get the same effect with landscape lighting. Lights ward off potential invader from entering the premises since they know that all eyes can see them and they could easily be caught. Professor Green Thumb can help keep you and your family safe and sound by simply installing some illumination!
Of course, one of the biggest reasons to install landscape lighting is due to aesthetics. Maybe you want to install an elegant display to highlight your stunning landscaping or perhaps you want to add some festive string lights to make your summer pool parties a joyful get-together.
Trust Professor Green Thumb for Professional Landscape Lighting
At Professor Green Thumb, we put our best foot forward when it comes to designing and installing lights for your outdoor environment. We can help you implement waterproof and weather resistant products that will stand up to the tempestuous Tampa Bay storms. When you work with our specialists, you will get a chance to sit down and discuss your vision for your yard environment. With our experience and knowledge in designwe can help guide your design and implement the most effective and efficient layouts. Give our office a call today at (727) 417-3311 or reach out to us online for a quote.